Design House & Apparel Company in SLC looking to hire experienced Creative/Graphic Artists. We’re looking for bright, talented designers who are highly motivated, hard working, detail oriented, and competitive team players that love design and are detailed. Knowledge of trending fashions in pop culture a plus. View our business and styles of work at www.hugebrandsusa.com
Duties include catalog/client portfolio design (catalogs a large part of duties) garment design & decoration, creating film for spot color separations for screen printing, digital photography & editing, web design, banner design, trade show booth design, client interface, understanding brand creation & management. The ability to adapt to clients brand needs.
Must be proficient with Adobe CC including Illustrator, Photoshop & In-design. 2 years minimum experience, position is full time; salary range is dependent on experience, client and co-worker interaction, detail of portfolio & interview.
Please send cover letter, résumé & link to portfolio to email@example.com
Essential Job Functions:
1. Create innovative catalogs, content management, graphic designs for apparel, print and web including custom client portfolios, tee shirt designs and decoration, digital product photography & editing.
2. Determine layouts including concept, photography, type selection, color, and overall look and feel.
3. Participate in creative strategy meetings with Design Team, Sales Team, Production Team, Clients and others in determining project specifications and developing concepts, presentation, production, and execution timelines for projects.
4. Create mock-ups (comps) convert artwork & garments into digital/electronic images.
5. Archive artwork electronically for future retrieval from electronic graphic library.
6. Proof materials prior to production.
7. Actively work to improve processes, quality, and cost efficiency of creative projects.
8. Communicate daily with sales team, project manager and design team members.
9. Supervise printing of company materials; visit printer while job is on press to check for accuracy in color, registration, and quality to printed pieces are well-designed, professionally produced, and error-free.
10. Shoot digital photography to be used in marketing materials; ensure that the composition, colors, and subject matter meet the requirements of each project.